Visit the Gift Shop for a unique selection of locally-sourced gifts.
Located in the Cathedral, the charming Gift Shop offers a wide range of exclusive Norwich Cathedral gifts and souvenirs, specialist books, CDs, jewellery and children’s toys, within a warm and friendly atmosphere.
The Gift Shop is ideal for visitors looking for a keepsake to remember their visit or local shoppers looking for something a bit different or specialist.
The Gift Shop is open seven days a week, Monday to Saturday 9.15am - 5.00pm, Sunday 11.45am - 3.30pm.
Seasonal closures - the Gift Shop will be closed at the followings times:
- Wednesday 27 November - Closes at 3.00pm
- Friday 06 December – Closes at 2.30pm
- Monday 09 December – Closed 3.15 - 4.15pm
- Friday 13th December - Closed 3.15 – 4.00pm
- Monday 16th December - Closed 12.45 - 2.30pm
- Tuesday 24 December - Closes at 3pm
- Wednesday 25 December – Closed
- Thursday 26 December - Closed
Get in touch
Call 01603 218323 or email email@example.com
Unable to visit or living outside of the UK? If you would like to buy something but can’t visit the Gift Shop, please call 01603 218450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly team will be happy to help.